On June 16th we had our 2015 grants celebration ceremony at the Lund School of Economics. 57 happy fellows shared grants for a total of 5.6 million SEK.
Peter Linde from the Tycho Brahe Society, shared his story about how the Society had used their grants from 2014
Six of this year’s fellows gave a short presentation of their project:
- Culture – Mikaela Färnqvist – How to become idrottikalisk?
- Johan Ljungquist – Commercialisation of integrated aquaculture
- Literature – Kajsa Lamm Laurin – When your child does not eat
- Medicine – Gabriela Godaly – Analysis of mycobacterial strains with whole-genome sequencing
- Technology – Kerstin Mühlow – Technical and social innovation development for the clothing industry with sustainability in focus
- Education – Jassim Ahmadi – Your voice shall ECHO! – Revolution in the world of education
After photografing all the fellows it was time for food and mingle in the atrium. The food was, as usual, excellent and provided by Finn Inn.Anders Ljungar Chapelon and Emil Beronius-Magra entertained us, based on the musical grant “Publication of the Swedish and German flute educational texts”